Clogged Plumbing Mecklenburg County, NC
Do you have slow draining or clogged plumbing Mecklenburg County, NC? like a clogged sink drain, tub, toilet, washer, shower or floor drain at your home or business in Mecklenburg County? We specialize in drain cleaning of small drains like sinks to larger toilet drains and main drains that go to your sewer or septic tank. The main causes that creates this problem is a individual clog in one of the drain pipes or The sewer or septic system is backing up…
Clogged Shower Drain?
Ever find yourself up to your ankles in water with a clogged tub drain or clogged shower drain? Some times the old wire hanger drain cleaning trick won’t work on this clogged plumbing. Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Just give us a call whenever you’re in need of a tub or shower drain cleaning. We will be there with friendly and professional Service. And will get your clogged plumbing drains unclogged and cleaned.
Drain Cleaning in Mecklenburg County, NC
Mecklenburg County has seven municipalities with the City of Charlotte and the towns of Cornelius, Davidson, and Huntersville that are north of Charlotte and the towns of Matthews, Mint Hill, and Pineville that are south and southeast of Charlotte. A Small portions of Stallings and Weddington are also in Mecklenburg County. You can find this information here on Wikipedia.
We Service all of Mecklenburg County, NC and provide the best in drain cleaning, repair and maintenance for your home or business. Give us a call today for skilled, friendly, and professional service.
Clogged plumbing lines certainly are no fun. Waste water back flowing into your sink, shower and tub is not only frustrating but unsanitary. What a mess. Curb your anxiety with the easy call to the clogged plumbing line solution providers at Dee’s Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service . Get your plumbing and your home life back to smooth sailing by letting the clogged plumbing line professionals take care of business.
Over time, food particles, grease, hair, oils, soaps and other substances the flow down your drains and build up on the inner surfaces of water pipes, producing a solid blockage that restricts and eventually completely blocks drain water moving through the clogged plumbing lines. What’s worst, is this contaminated drain water begins to flow back into your floor drains, sinks, showers and bathtubs, creating a real mess that is time-consuming to clean up property. Isn’t it about time you quit putting up with backed-up drains and clogged plumbing lines? Contact the clogged plumbing line solution specialists at Dee’s. will inspect, diagnose and fix your clogged plumbing lines.
Common Causes of Clogged Plumbing Lines in Mecklenburg County, NC
There are so many causes of clogged plumbing lines, it is difficult to list them all. Common substances that clog plumbing lines include grease, oils, soap residue, food particles, foreign objects, tree roots, calcium and other minerals, sediment and dirt, and hair. Did you know that an excessive amount of toilet paper flushed down the drain can cause a big problem in your sewer pipes, too? Prevent clogged plumbing pipes and drains to prevent problems. Let only water and soap go down your kitchen, bathroom and utility sinks, but avoid letting food waste and other substances from going down the drain and clogging up your plumbing line.
If you do experience a clogged plumbing in Mecklenburg County, NC line, never fear. Before you call the clogged plumbing line professionals at dee’s drain cleaning, avoid using strong chemicals, wires and steel cleaning tools that potentially can damage the walls of the clogged plumbing pipes. We have the expertise, technology and safe equipment to unclog your plumbing lines without damaging them.
Main Causes for a Clogged Toilet
There are two main types of clogs when it comes to your toilet:
- Simple Clogs - Often the result of someone flushing large amounts of toilet paper down the drain. More often than not we see children causing these clogs since they are still learning how to use the toilet. Other issues can stem from the flushing of thick paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, and other non-water soluble items.
- Foreign Objects - Not to put all the blame on the kids, but we also see many cases where children have flushed toys or other objects down the toilet. A child is curious and sometimes cannot resist seeing what happens when they flush. Other bathroom items can also be accidentally flushed down the drain, including hair accessories, bottle caps, toothbrushes and more.
How to Prevent Toilet Clogs
Most toilet clogs are completely preventable. By following these easy steps you can reduce the number of clogs that occur in your home and keep your toilet running functionally.
- Keep a trash can next to the toilet to dispose of nonwater soluble items such as diapers, baby wipes, and other heavy tissues.
- If you are flushing a larger item down the toilet, flush twice or even three times if necessary. Conserving water is important, however, if you need to flush a couple of times to avoid a clog, it’s not that big of a deal.
- Use single-ply toilet paper rather than the thicker kind.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
Trust Dee’s Drain Cleaning with your Clogged Toilet Repair
When you’re faced with a stubborn clog,let Dee’s be your first call. We will assess the clog and take the most appropriate course of action to permanently banish clogs or blockages in your toilet. Don’t let a clogged toilet ruin your day.