Welcome to Dee’s Sewer & Drain Cleaning where all your drain cleaning solution needs are met, from a sink or toilet clog to a main drain or sewer blockage. Other services we provide are drain and sewer video camera inspections. If you’re having a reoccurring clog, we can see why. We also offer septic tank locating and septic system locating leach fields if you’re unsure where your system is.
Dee’s Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service is here to provide the best in drain cleaning, repair and maintenance for your home or business. Give us a call today for skilled, friendly, and professional service.
Dee’s Drain Cleaning is a one man operated business that provides affordable sewer cleaning, drain cleaning service, and sewer pipe camera inspection and locating with a color video camera.
We offer the Best in drain cleaning services!
Our rates are fair and the job is always performed with experience and professionalism guaranteed.
We look forward to providing you with the best drain cleaning services
and will help you with your sewer and drain cleaning service needs.
Residential Drain Cleanig Service
When we come to your door we bring friendliness, honesty, and compassion for your Drainage problems and needs.
Commercial Drain Cleaning Service
When we show up we’re ready to work with owners, managers, or staff members to assess the issue and correct it.
Emergency Drain Cleaning Service
When a drain clogs unexpectedly and puts you in a bind remember Dee’s provides 24 hour emergency service.
Signs You Need Your Sewer or Drain Pipes Cleaned
While some symptoms are more obvious than others, it is important to know what to look out for prior to scheduling a professional sewer pipe cleaning.
- Backups – toilet backups are a mess, and an obvious sign that your sewer pipes need attention. If the backup is due to a stubborn clog, a cleaning will restore the functionality quickly. If it is more serious, such as a leak or tree root invasion, a cleaning will reveal this and give you an accurate diagnosis.
- Foul odor – a bad smell coming from your drains or toilet could mean you need your sewer pipes cleaned. Over-time, use will create build-up and clogs in your lines that needs to be cleared out.
- Routine clogs – a clog every once in a while that can be removed by a plunger isn’t usually a cause for concern. However, if you are noticing recurring clogs, it could be because you are overdue for a cleaning.
- Slow draining – is your toilet taking longer than usual to drain? This is a common sign that you need to schedule a maintenance appointment.
- It’s been a while since your last maintenance appointment – It is typically recommended that you get your sewer lines serviced annually, however, this may be more frequent depending on use.